Saturday, July 23, 2011

google earth

After seeing the power of Google Earth tours, I would like to incorporate them into my instruction this year! What an awesome way to make it blatantly obvious that the world is flattening! For my final project and I am developing a class wiki, something I've wanted to do, but never had the shove to push me over the edge. I'm also looking forward to using story birds. It seems a little more primary friendly than kerpoof. Something that I'm concerned about when using storybirds is modeling. I technically do not have an IWB in my classroom (I borrowed one from a teacher on maternity leave at the end of last year). We were told they would be installed over the summer, but that may or may not happen. I just wish I had the hardware to make all of my dreams come true!! I would say I feel pretty confident about using glogster, wikis, animoto. I CAN say I am utterly confused as to how to record audio onto a google earth tour. I am convinced it is not possible! If anyone figures it out.. please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment