Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stuck to my computer

Three days of ltms600 completed and I am mixed with emotions. The first night I was so overwhelmed that I could hardly keep it all together. A few technical difficulties with my computer and the HU site were a bit challenging for me. However, once I over came that obstacle, I actually was able to do the requirements with ease. Twitter....hmm. Well, I had a Twitter account from about 3 years ago and never ever used it. I had a somewhat hesitant and negative thought process toward it and wasn't interested in using it. WOW... did I ever experience a change of attitude! Now, I find myself checking my tweetdeck and opening up all the sites that people send me. YES, I have been stuck to my computer and find it incredible. I need to limit myself and learn how to organize all the things that I am finding. I know we talked about Diigo in class but am if that is what I want.

All this new information coming at me is fascinating and exciting; but today I am now trying to figure out where do I put all this stuff so that I remember it to use it in an "organized" way.
How do I best manage my time on all these sites.
Playing with them and figuring them all out is very time consuming but am somewhat fearful that if I don't there might be one great one out there that I am missing and OH!

Perhaps this is the voice of a "first time HU grad class participant" speaking. Did you all feel like this?
I am stuck to my computer; but liking it. Am I a tech geek?????

No comments:

Post a Comment