Monday, July 18, 2011

In need of a Digital Secretary or Custodian

Okay, all of this information is just overflowing my brain capacity! Where do I put it all and how will I remember to use it at the right time? Where do I file it? I am in need of a digital secretary or digital custodian to assist me with all of these tools throughout the year.

I feel like it is Christmas morning and I start opening up my gifts. Wow, this big present is oh, oh, oh so cool. But oh, now I see another gift. I'll open up that one. Oh, this is even cooler. I play with this one for a few more minutes until I see yet another gift. Yes, the gifts are endless and I play with everyone for a few moments. Do I have a favorite? I don't know yet.

Gifts= web 2.0Tools?

Wonderful, but remember the feeling of Christmas morning????

Right now, I almost want to just play with the box and the wrapping and be ever so satisfied!!!

Ever feel like this?
Reen

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean! Web 2.0 tools will never go away and will continue to expand. Grab a few and make them your own. Then leave some behind, or pick them up, polish them off and use them again in the coming years. Don't be surprised if some of the gifts break, get returned to the sender(become extinct), or have unseen fees! My philosophy is keep exploring, but find a few favorite gifts and use them well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that secret is not to try and play with all the "toys" at the same time. Pick one or two that you think will work best, but don't totally forget the others. The gifts do break or change so you need to have some to return to in order to fill in the void.

    ReplyDelete