Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Twit and Shout

First let me begin by saying... by golly gee wiz, Twitter is addictive!  I am learning so many new things from so many new people! Every teacher should be taking advantage of the wealth of knowledge that is a click away on Twitter.  I highly recommend joining in on some of the scheduled chats as well. I prefer #edchat on Tuesdays.  I also feel it's noteworthy to mention all the great sites for photo-editing.  I am learning about Adobe Photoshop in my Media Design class and I have found super, fun, and affordable tools through the web 2.0 class that do the same or close to the same job for a whole lot less coinage!  I really enjoyed playing with BeFunky, Picassa, and Flickr.  However I think the grand prize went too Pixlr, because it mirrors Adobe to a T and did I mention it FREE!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment