Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Technowork

My brain is spinning again. We used A LOT of Web 2.0 tools today. Anxious to get my Google Earth project done right, much time was spent playing and perfecting the tour process. To my chagrin, the audio button was not functioning correctly. I tested the microphone -- works great. For some reason Google Earth doesn't pickup my mic! Grudgingly, I went to my iMac and all worked well. PC's get no respect.

There are many Web 2.0 tools that are fun to work with, but which one(s) will help with the curriculum? I really think Moodle is the link that will tie or mash all the other tools together. As stated in class "it takes a lot of work ahead of time", but in the end the students will have a great experience.
Posted by Marty ;-) at 5:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment