Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day # 5 Reflection

Today's reflection is about what I might do different this year in my classroom because of what I have experienced in my LTMS 600 WEb 2.0 tools class this summer. Well........I am feeling right now that I do not know. But I am going to make sure whatever I chose, that it will be focused on the students' learning, not just another new technological gimmick. I have really found it interesting that what the general education community seems to perceive as Web 2 experiences are really Web 1 learning options.

Having an Instrumental Music Classroom, my direct instruction is still face to face. But, I am very interested in making the Web 2 components that I do implement in my class into something, that will further the learning and encourage my kids to go "deeper" in their own practice. Big task - looking forward to it!!!!

Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment