Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day #4

What are some tools that you saw that would fit well with your instructional goals? Do you have any unanswered questions regarding the use of those tools? If you are pretty comfortable with one of the tools that you saw today, consider letting us know that in your blog post, so that others might contact you with their "how-to" questions.

I am still deciding what would fit best with my educational goals. I would love for my students: to improve their personal performance, to increase their productivity while practicing at home, and ultimately to be able to perform selected works in a large group. I am leaning toward a tool like google docs to tie together a lot of class information, including surveys and game results from the other LTMS I am taking this summer. But I am not 100% set on that tool. I still need to make sure that something like Edmodo does not fit the bill better.

I do feel like I am trying to digest too much information at once, and just need to stop and breathe for a minute or two...

Looking forward to tomorrow's discussion..

Goodnight!
Posted by ARApgar at 9:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment