Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reflections on Day #6

I realize this is a bit past Day 6, but wanted to still comment on how valuable day 6 of our class was for me.
It was nice to revisit everything we had covered in the previous 5 days. There was sooooo much. It gave me a chance to make a note of the tools and ideas I wanted to try and incorporate into my classroom and my instruction.
Learning about screencast, jing, and download helper.net was valuable, especially when putting my presentation together for our final class.
We discussed Rubistar and that was so helpful when creating my rubric for my comic strip project. I have used Rubistar several times since our last class. This is a great site. I have recommended it to several teachers in my building.
I enjoyed the time devoted to sharing our project ideas with each other. Not only was it nice to hear everyone's thoughts, but it helped to validate that my project idea was headed in the right direction. I appreciated the advice and suggestions from the group.
Jeff's overview of the project and questions to ponder was very helpful. I have found myself returning to these thoughts and questions as I create my final presentation.
I enjoyed day 6 and found it helped to piece the class together and make sense of all that we had been exposed to in the previous 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment