Friday, September 24, 2010

On Monday, I will be doing a class skype with my 7-14 FACS group. Last week in class we worked on reviewing the PA standards for child development for 9-18 months old. Then I selected a category for each student to develop questions for the class skype. I sat with each student and rephrased, or restated questions for a good interview question. Students then rehearsed their particular questions with partners. Finally, I had then sit at the computer, to practice for Monday's Skype. I am going to try to record the Skype so I can show it to other sections. Next week I am going to have a forum on Moodle, with responses to the activity as well as what they learned. This week, I typed a rubric to grade the students on the skype activity. At this point, that is where I'm at with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment